Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the Leaf becomes available for ordering in the next set of states, more and more of us will be trying to figure out what kind of charger to install. I've read a bunch of the threads here, but I'm curious to see which kind of charger people are buying (and presumably recommending.)

Would it be possible to indicate which charger was installed next to the date for EVSE installed? I'm guessing that people in CA who got one for free didn't get to pick, but it would be interesting to see the breakdown of chargers in actual use.

turbo2ltr said:
just a quick update, I'm several days behind on the spreadsheet. I've been working 29 of the past 36 hours. I'll updated it as soon as I can.

Ok, I had some time during a conference call to catch up.

Two people submitted updates for names that aren't in the sheet.

I believe there are polls that people show what EVSE they installed.

drees said:
turbo2ltr said:
just a quick update, I'm several days behind on the spreadsheet. I've been working 29 of the past 36 hours. I'll updated it as soon as I can.
Should we recruit additional people to help with the sheet? I'd be willing to help.

turbo2ltr said:
I've been busy:
IMG_7174.JPG

Got to have these installed and working on our demo truck by monday. They are 500F 24V capacitors.
Nice! Should start a thread on this project to share the details if you can. :)

I probably shared too much already. heh.

wa2fast said:
wa2fast vin 828 4/2011. thanks bud

WA2FAST: It is your job to use the macro (or whatever it is called) to update the spreadsheet. Turbo2ltr then reviews the input data before allowing it to load onto the spreadsheet. The link can be found in the first post on the first page of this topic. http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949

It is very easy and saves Turbo a lot of effort. Cheers!

ok .. don't know about everyone else...

but .. my date has been bouncing around ever since I was given a date in early Feb ...

The date seems to change daily ...

It's mostly been between 3/23 and 4/5 ..

Yesterday .. 3/30 .. today ... 4/15 ..

Just a lot of jumping around...

Anybody else been seeing this...

Dennis

dpfeif said:
ok .. don't know about everyone else...

but .. my date has been bouncing around ever since I was given a date in early Feb ...

The date seems to change daily ...

It's mostly been between 3/23 and 4/5 ..

Yesterday .. 3/30 .. today ... 4/15 ..

Just a lot of jumping around...

Anybody else been seeing this...

Dennis

Since your dates are in Mar and April, I suggest you read up those 2 threads and you will notice that many are having the same experience. You probably need to read other threads too...

turbo2ltr said:
Ok, I had some time during a conference call to catch up.

Two people submitted updates for names that aren't in the sheet.

I believe there are polls that people show what EVSE they installed.

I think I'm of them (my entry from earlier in the week didn't show up on the spreadsheet). I thought I submitted a new entry, not an update.

ybitz said:
I think I'm of them (my entry from earlier in the week didn't show up on the spreadsheet). I thought I submitted a new entry, not an update.

Nope, you I just missed. heh. Added.

People that submitted updates with no matching entry:

batesa7
storemaa86
sprinsock

With lots of people reporting week of April 6, or week of April 8 estimates, it seems likewe might see a bunch of deliveries around then.

Seems like people with order dates as late as January are getting the same estimate week. Suddenly, we might see the whole first half of the spreadsheet change, and a bunch of cars on the WheresMyLEAF page turn into solid colors.

Are you up for it, turbo2ltr? :shock:

I can't wait to see the daily average shoot through the roof.

Um . . . call me a full blown kill joy . . . but to put it gently ... that's what I calls blowin' a ton of sunshine op where the sun aint 'pozeta shine
:lol:
I say that because several of us "week of March 23 ... 30 ... 25's" etc are being bounced back and forth between March and April. Our "week of March 25" just got slammed . . . outer Slovevia ... "week of April 6". The dealer says "not to worry" as their history shows a consistent 2 weeks after receiving our VIN, that it will happen then ... DESPITE folks clinging onto dates and such. We got our VIN A WEEK ago ... yet we now show a "April 6". So . . let's see What kind of magic interpretation folks can divine out of that.
. . . . and yes I find it sucky ... but therer's nothin to be done. I don't want to be remembered as the biggest bitchy crybaby on the forum. I'm leaving that honor to the one who took his Leaf delivery already, as well as his V___ ... oh never mind ... you all can figure it out.
;)

:( I go to the back of the line as order had to be canceled for reasons beyond my control. :roll:

But the orginal as also been sloved so am in the market again! :)

So life hase it's trist and truns but we keep on going.

What's another year or so of waiting?

The question now is which electric car comes on the market first!! Or may be a Leaf again if someone else canceles. ;)

My L2 charging dock is sitting idle waiting for it's first customer..... :lol:

Delivery date slipped to April 8th (Ordered Sept. 7th).

VIN # 712 is showing up ala the portal.

Please update me on the spreadsheet.

richard said:
With lots of people reporting week of April 6, or week of April 8 estimates, it seems likewe might see a bunch of deliveries around then.

Seems like people with order dates as late as January are getting the same estimate week. Suddenly, we might see the whole first half of the spreadsheet change, and a bunch of cars on the WheresMyLEAF page turn into solid colors.

That would be nice. But the fact that lots of us with orders in October are still showing "month of May" leads me to believe that your scenario might be a bit optimistic.

david2344 said:
:( I go to the back of the line as order had to be canceled for reasons beyond my control. :roll:

OK, you can't just put that out there and leave us hanging. How does an order get cancelled out from under you? :?

hill said:
Um . . . call me a full blown kill joy . . . but to put it gently ... that's what I calls blowin' a ton of sunshine op where the sun aint 'pozeta shine
:lol:
I say that because several of us "week of March 23 ... 30 ... 25's" etc are being bounced back and forth between March and April. Our "week of March 25" just got slammed . . . outer Slovevia ... "week of April 6". The dealer says "not to worry" as their history shows a consistent 2 weeks after receiving our VIN, that it will happen then ... DESPITE folks clinging onto dates and such. We got our VIN A WEEK ago ... yet we now show a "April 6". So . . let's see What kind of magic interpretation folks can divine out of that.
. . . . and yes I find it sucky ... but therer's nothin to be done. I don't want to be remembered as the biggest bitchy crybaby on the forum. I'm leaving that honor to the one who took his Leaf delivery already, as well as his V___ ... oh never mind ... you all can figure it out.
;)

I guess I am imagining a shipload of a hundred or so LEAFs is either here or on its way. Otherwise Nissan is making a "hail Mary" pass giving so many people the same delivery estimate.

The order was canceled by me on Thursday when the better half had issues... :lol:

On Friday night the issues were ironed out and this morning Ron said he had already sold the car...............

So now I wait until another all electric car is available! :)

I may put my plates "NO GAS EL" on my grand caravan until I get my electric car.

My better half says we will sell or trade her 2009 Aultima hybrid when we get the electric car! ;)

Back