The spreadsheet is now just about useless

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derkraut

I see that the spreadsheet now shows about 25 leaf cars delivered since June 1. Over on the CVRP site, it shows that about 270 rebate applications have been filed from California buyers alone since June 1. :roll:

derkraut said:
I see that the spreadsheet now shows about 25 leaf cars delivered since June 1. Over on the CVRP site, it shows that about 270 rebate applications have been filed from California buyers alone since June 1. :roll:
I'm actually surprised the spreadsheet is still doing so well. As best I recall, six months ago or so the spreadsheet seemed to contain about 10% of all reservations. I expected that number would go down as more people were allowed to make reservations who were not so enthusiastic, and less likely to join the forum and participate. (Well I was sure wrong about that part - about Nissan letting lots more people in long ago.)

The interesting comparison would be how many of those 25 new delivery entries were in California, versus the 270. If it's above 5% then I'd say the spreadsheet is still hanging in there.

(PS - I hope your car comes in time for the Balboa charging station event!)

derkraut said:
Well, CVRP filings have a lag from when the cars get delivered. Even if we ignore this, 10% sample is nothing to scoff at - your presidential opinion poll samples are much-much-much smaller (though hopefully better samples).

Back