trip from Sacramento to San Ramon

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernie82

I'm planning to take a trip from Sacramento to San Ramon. Can anyone give me info about the DC charger in San Ramon? Like where exactly is it located? Is it up and running now? Do I need to make an appointment? Do they charge? Is there a way of getting in touch with anyone in charge out there? Please don't refer me to a previous post about this. I need current info.

Finding the building is no problem -- it's huge! But finding the charger might be. Coming from the north, take the Crow Canyon exit. Left on Crow Canyon, right on Camino Ramon, past Norris Canyon Rd. Take the second Bishop Ranch 6 driveway and angle left at the Y. Drive clockwise clear around to the back of the building.

No appointment; no cost, but you need a Blink card. I've only been there on weekends, and the place is deserted. If the DC charger is down, as it might be, there are L2 charging stations next to it, where you can buy enough charge to get to the new DC charger in Hayward. That's only 12 miles away by the (hilly) Crow Canyon route.

Ray

Back