Wheego EV

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is one in Oly. a bit small for my taste but for a commuter, cant beat the daily cost...gas is now $4.17 a gallon here (cheapest place in town is nearly a dime cheaper than most!) thanks to that refinery fire we had in March. it is definitely hurting us now. we were one of two states where gas went up while the rest of the country went down 20 cents, we went the opposite direction!

charlestonleafer said:
Larger battery, Price seems a little steep for what it is. But hey, the more EV's the better!

What do you mean the price is steep for what it is?. It has a 30kWh battery, and still way cheaper than a Leaf..

charlestonleafer said:
it's only $2500 cheaper than a leaf, and looks like it should be 10k cheaper.

Oh, you are basing it on looks. Lets compare a Tesla Model S with a Leaf, which one is a better deal? :)

But the Base model Tesla Model S cost $20,000 more than a Leaf. That's a bit of a larger gap, wouldn't you agree? Also, I wasn't comparing it on aesthetics preference, more like build quality, fit, finish, and actual physical size. After all, there were people who actually paid for a Pontiac Aztek. :lol:

wheego1.jpg

wheego2.jpg

I saw this at a dealer other day, i went inside to ask for a test drive,
they told me why in the would would i want an electric car,

they stood with their mouths wide open as i drove off in my electric car

This is the NEV version of the Wheelgo caled the LSV:

http://wheego.net/more/whip-lsv/

35MPH top speed. Lead acid 96 volt battery pack that will need replacement in 15K miles.
16KWH you will only want to use 50% of that to get 15K miles out of the pack. This is truely an enclosed golf cart, not even in the same class as a Leaf.

And don't be fooled by the content sticker. The majority of the content is China, with the US content maybe being a couple of lbs of air in the tires.

No crash testing, no air bags, and you are the crumple zone.

I'll pass....

Back