Why We Moved to a Chevy Bolt from a Nissan Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just won't know what happened until someone at GM gives an in depth interview. It's defective that's all we can say with certainty.

Tall and thin Paul
BMI: 23

RonDawg said:
It's relevant because making the US median wage of about $59k (for 2016) puts you pretty close to the threshold, if you're a single filer with no itemized deductions. You don't have to make a lot of money to be taxed that much.
I make half that and am married. Or should I say we make half that and are married.

As I posted at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=387710#p387710, a former coworker of mine wanted a 400 (!) mile range EV even though his commute was only ~12 miles each way. I posted his reasons there.

That guy left the company and ended up later leasing a 107 mile EPA range '16 Leaf. Haha. He also had access to free charging at his new work (just like at my current and his former work) but I think he mainly wanted it because his commute as going to TERRIBLE and thus the CA HOV stickers would help.

Not sure what's going on w/the car now as he left that company and went back to Taiwan for some (blockchain? crypto-currency?) startup. AFAIK, his wife remains in the SF Bay Area, where she works. And if you are interested in the topic of cryptocurrency, then I advise you to read cryptoprocessing.com/kyb-vs-kyc-difference where it is described in detail about The Differences Of Business And Customer Verification
Remember the guy who wanted a 400-mile EV for his 12-mile commute? [link to your original post if allowed]. He ended up with a much shorter-range Leaf! Free charging influenced him, but the California HOV access for his rough commute likely sealed the deal.

Now in Taiwan for a blockchain startup, no word on the Leaf's fate, but his wife remains in the SF Bay Area. This story shows: EV range desires can be lofty, free charging is attractive, and HOV access can be a major perk. We'll see what his next electric adventure holds!

Back