Page 1 of 73

$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 am
by FontanaNissan
Forum Members,

We now offer $11,000 OFF MSRP on all 2013 Nissan Leafs in stock (lease offer only). Call for details at 909-574-2290...

http://www.fontananissan.com/inventory/ ... rt_index=1

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 am
by evnow
FontanaNissan wrote:You can order one today AND GET A $1,000 DISCOUNT OFF MSRP AT FONTANA NISSAN!
Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by "order one today". As you know we reserved Leaf on Apr-20th - and we can't order one until Nissan sends us an "order now" mail.

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 am
by mwalsh
And is this a "no games" deal, with no dealer add-ons (unless we want them)?

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 am
by FontanaNissan
mwalsh wrote:And is this a "no games" deal, with no dealer add-ons (unless we want them)?
NO Games or dealer add-ons unless you want them... :mrgreen:

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 am
by FontanaNissan
evnow wrote:
FontanaNissan wrote:You can order one today AND GET A $1,000 DISCOUNT OFF MSRP AT FONTANA NISSAN!
Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by "order one today". As you know we reserved Leaf on Apr-20th - and we can't order one until Nissan sends us an "order now" mail.
Thanks! We're happy to be on this forum.

Yes you are correct about the email coming from Nissan before placing an order. I am very sure a lot of members have already reserved one and if they place an order through our dealership we will discount the vehicle $1000 OFF MSRP.

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 am
by evnow
FontanaNissan wrote: NO Games or dealer add-ons unless you want them... :mrgreen:
If you don't mind me asking, what is the invoice price on Leaf ?

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 am
by FontanaNissan
evnow wrote:
FontanaNissan wrote: NO Games or dealer add-ons unless you want them... :mrgreen:
If you don't mind me asking, what is the invoice price on Leaf ?
Sorry evnow.. I don't have that information yet.

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 am
by indyflick
FontanaNissan wrote:
evnow wrote:
FontanaNissan wrote:You can order one today AND GET A $1,000 DISCOUNT OFF MSRP AT FONTANA NISSAN!
Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by "order one today". As you know we reserved Leaf on Apr-20th - and we can't order one until Nissan sends us an "order now" mail.
Thanks! We're happy to be on this forum.

Yes you are correct about the email coming from Nissan before placing an order. I am very sure a lot of members have already reserved one and if they place an order through our dealership we will discount the vehicle $1000 OFF MSRP.
Actually from we've been told no orders will occur from any reservation holders before the end of August. Just curious, have your employees been through the Nissan Leaf training? Welcome to the forum!

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 am
by indyflick
I'm 93 miles from your dealership. Do you plan offering "flatbedding" the vehicle door-to-door or at least to a location where range isn't an issue?

Re: $1000 OFF MSRP ONLY AT FONTANA NISSAN

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 am
by FontanaNissan
indyflick wrote:I'm 93 miles from your dealership. Do you plan offering "flatbedding" the vehicle door-to-door or at least to a location where range isn't an issue?
Yes we are aware of the ordering date and it is before the end of August. I am currently working with my general manager regarding the details of flatbedding the vehicle door-to-door for customers who resides at least 95 - 100 miles away from our dealership. I should have an answer by tomorrow if not Tuesday at the latest.