4/22 Dashboard delivery dates inexplicably on hold?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cdub said:
Just got the expected delivery e-mail and estimated delivery changed on my dashboard to week of May 30th.
What seems to happen is that you get an expected deliver week. Then, after Nissan releases the car to the dealer, your dashboard can change to a week out, say June 6th, which is designed to account for transit time, but your car can show up before then. IOW don't pop a cork if your dashboard moves again since it may mean your car is on its way to your dealer.

cdub said:
And 4/22er Pollen People received their car yet? (still waiting on mine)
No, haven't received car. Another supervisor at Nissan CS finally admitted that there is no way for them to get information on my individual car (after being promised by a different supervisor that he would send an email--twice--and that the port usually responded in a few days with that information). I pointed out that Nissan is damaging their brand with this kind of nonsense, and asked him to pass that information up the chain; I would be unlikely to buy another Nissan, unless it was vastly better than the competitors. I also asked if they have no information to give and can't check into an individual outlying case, what is the point of even having "customer service"? He told me that about 30 cars still had to be cleaned off from the pollen as of last week. I asked if he could check about how many pollen cars are left now (not my individual car), but he said he was going to help me only with my car. I pointed out that he was unable to provide any help with my car, and that this is the worst customer service I had ever run into. That was the end of the conversation.

Well, my Dashboard has been stuck on 4/22 for ages but I just received a phone call from Blink to come by and do a charger assessment this week. the guy wouldn't comment on whether this means my car's hold is about to be released, but at least it's SOMETHING...

[6/9 Edit: Dashboad just got bumped to "Week Of June 17th, 2011"]

-djh

Back