EV Project & Blnk: In over their heads? (San Diego)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope Carwings shows fees for charging, or at least "$, $$, $$$", or even just "Free vs Pay".
It would suck to limp out to some remote L2 charger only to find it's $10 to park there. A User Comments field would be useful too, but probably has its own issues.

I'm also curious to know when we're going to see the first San Diego (residential) Blnk charger installation. If they're not yet UL listed, does that preclude installation and use?

If first cars are arriving Dec 11, and maybe the two weeks following, I hope someone gets the EV Call this week.

Ecotality is a very small company..Its stock price is currently in the 3s ...They have hundreds of millions of dollars of work to do a head of them and I expect revenue to sore in the next 6 months..I just hope they don t blow it and a 2nd company needs to come in and assist them..

Nissan has already said that they will start producing 500 000 electric cars a year in 2013 and thats a lot of gargage chargers that need to be installed and 100 of thousands of puclic street chargers..

They could apparently use more help. I talked with Bob Dickens last night - he's the only guy coordinating activities for the whole of Southern California. So maybe that has something to do with any problems in SD?

Frankly, I have a very hard time believing that they will be able to actually sell anywhere near this number of cars unless the price comes down very substantially and the range goes up.

mark13 said:
Nissan has already said that they will start producing 500 000 electric cars a year in 2013 and thats a lot of gargage chargers that need to be installed and 100 of thousands of puclic street chargers..

Back