Feb 12th meeting @ Cerritos Nissan was success, feedback?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kat,
I already talked to John about your very good point, and even suggested that he check with his management. I said that if they were more comfortable with "occasional", or every other month, etc. then no problem. Even though John is enthuiastic to continue next month, I was concerned that his management was still in favor.

Two favorable responses so far here.

I thought it was nice, though the meeting room has a lot of hard-surface noise/voice reflections when we had many conversations going. Some had to take the stairs slowly, and would have liked an elevator, but they managed. Also, the room works quite well when just one person is speaking.

John is going to check on getting permission to put together (and hand out) a CD of all of the LEAF user manuals.

I did get a "LEAF Extended Warranty" pamphlet, and I might be able to get more for our "regular" Gathering next Saturday, 19 Feb, at HTB in Santa Ana.

More observations and suggestions?

Thank you to everyone that was able to make our Meeting on Satuday. It was a great turn out, and went very smooth sailing :D . It was a pleasure meeting all of you and was great learning along with everyone and I hope everyone enjoyed the food and discussions. I can place orders for any of the accesories (cargo organizer, license plate frames etc) with 20% for members or refferals of members. Please fill free to contact directly or PM for pricing/ordering, or to have myself email over PDF file of accessories. Our Owner / managment are definitely interested in hosting a 2nd meeting, so if I can plase get any/all feedback or thoughts on how to improve would be appreciated. I am also going to be submitting all questions we couldn't answer to management and hopefully will have some updates. Fill free to contact me anytime, and will post updates as I receive them. thanks again

John,
If all is good with you and your management, we would be quite pleased to have another Saturday breakfast Gathering there at Cerritos Nissan.

Our next scheduled meeting for that area is 12 March. Do you want us again that soon, or would you prefer to wait until April?
Your choice, THANKS, Gary

garygid said:
John,
If all is good with you and your management, we would be quite pleased to have another Saturday breakfast Gathering there at Cerritos Nissan.

Our next scheduled meeting for that area is 12 March. Do you want us again that soon, or would you prefer to wait until April?
Your choice, THANKS, Gary

That should work great. My managment team was excited about the turn out, and would love to host another meeting. For now I will be working on getting the "ok", and also to create PDF cd handouts of all manuals, and getting a commitment for battery analysis test to be performed. Any thoughts, concerns, and feedback would be helpful. Thank again

Heck, I was hoping for March 26. Oh well, will have to miss it. :cry: Gary, please pick me up a set of whatever is passed out like CDs or whatever and I will catch up in April. Thanks.

Kat, you are not left out.

We will also have a March 26 Gathering (#7b) in Santa Ana!!!

The 12 March Gathering (#7a) will be at Cerritos Nissan.

REMINDER:
Coming this next Saturday (19 Feb) is Gathering #6b, in Santa Ana, at the "usual" HTB.

Back