July 27 Nissan email: the Nissan LEAF: get ready to order

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Healy I feel for you.

I too got an October order date too. The only consolation is we will learn from all the September folks what to and not to do when ordering.

For what it is worth... I cancelled my reservation for my Leaf due to the fact that my only other car died and I was forced to lease a 2010 Prius III. Not a Leaf but not a bad car for second place. I am not able to wait until winter of 2011 for a LEAF.
Nissan customer service called just now and asked why I cancelled and what feedback I wanted to give. All good from here, I just couldn't wait that long.
Good luck to all. I am anxious to see how things go with your Leaves.
Jim
Minnesota

jgrode1 said:
For what it is worth... I cancelled my reservation for my Leaf due to the fact that my only other car died and I was forced to lease a 2010 Prius III. Not a Leaf but not a bad car for second place. I am not able to wait until winter of 2011 for a LEAF.
Nissan customer service called just now and asked why I cancelled and what feedback I wanted to give. All good from here, I just couldn't wait that long.
Good luck to all. I am anxious to see how things go with your Leaves.
Jim
Minnesota

I'm impressed they called back, that's good PR and customer service as well as smart marketing, even an email from them would have been good. The brain dead marketing folks at Aptera could take some basic business lessons from Nissan but they seem to be non-learners over there. Good luck with the new car.

Back