$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FontanaNissan said:
DC Fast Charger is up and running! Stop by and check it out! :D
Awesome news!!! If anyone wants to QC at Fontana Nissan and drive up to Big Bear, our L2 charging dock remains available in PlugShare for those who might want to add some more charge along the way, in the Running Springs area.

We have seen many more Leafers using our Quick Charger. Good to see you all back here again! For those who wants to become a Leafer, call us and we'll get you our very best offer upfront!! No haggle or hassle! :D

FontanaNissan said:
We have seen many more Leafers using our Quick Charger. Good to see you all back here again!
We're thankful for the use of the QC! My wife put it to good use yesterday and appreciated seeing you. :D

Hopefully the QC will help sell more LEAFs. You could leave your demo LEAFs parked at about 20-30% charge (BTW, much better for the batteries than continuously parking at 80-100%), and demonstrate QC for a few minutes before beginning each test drive. (QC is of course faster when starting from a lower SOC.)

We'd love to come visit you folks again but, unfortunately, with the level of battery degradation we now have, it would have to be a very slow trip! :lol:

FontanaNissan said:
We have seen many more Leafers using our Quick Charger. Good to see you all back here again!

We haven't seen you and Linda for a long time. We understand the distance! Maybe next time!! :D

TomT said:
We'd love to come visit you folks again but, unfortunately, with the level of battery degradation we now have, it would have to be a very slow trip! :lol:

FontanaNissan said:

Forum Members: If anyone wants to take advantage of the free charger and installation program through AV. Give us a call immediately at 909-574-2290. Limited time offer!!! Hurry!

Currently in the market for a lease on a Leaf and I live in the San Gabriel Valley so there are no loss of Nissan Dealers around me but it appears that in SoCal Fontana Nissan is the place to go.

What are the current lease deals forum members are getting with them on the 2013s?

I see their "Fontana Nissan Exclusive Offer" posted on their website for a 2013 Leaf S for $135/mo with $2,995 due at signing, 12k per year on a 2 year lease which comes out to $6,235 or am I missing some hidden fees or "a catch". Curiously though their inventory lists only SV models available.

For the better though as I really am looking for an SV instead of the S. And this free charger and installation program...is it a charger installed in my garage and both the charger and installation are free?

Sorry for all the questions, really new to EVs and leasing in general.

go0fee said:
Currently in the market for a lease on a Leaf and I live in the San Gabriel Valley so there are no loss of Nissan Dealers around me but it appears that in SoCal Fontana Nissan is the place to go.

What are the current lease deals forum members are getting with them on the 2013s?

I see their "Fontana Nissan Exclusive Offer" posted on their website for a 2013 Leaf S for $135/mo with $2,995 due at signing, 12k per year on a 2 year lease which comes out to $6,235 or am I missing some hidden fees or "a catch". Curiously though their inventory lists only SV models available.

For the better though as I really am looking for an SV instead of the S. And this free charger and installation program...is it a charger installed in my garage and both the charger and installation are free?

Sorry for all the questions, really new to EVs and leasing in general.

We have already sold out all S models! We only have SV models available at this time. pm'd you!

Forum members, California Energy Commission with AeroVironment has announced an additional 150 free chargers plus installation for new Leaf owners this month. Call us if you have any questions regarding the program, pricing or lease payments.

I wanted to buy my SL from you but alas you had none. Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa had the car I wanted at a fair price.

Forum Members: Our complimentary AeroVironment home charging dock with a purchase/lease of a New Nissan Leaf is back. Call us for more details at 909-574-2290. Offer ends 8.30.13.

Our complimentary home charging dock program is back. We just received a huge shipment of Leafs. Can't find what you are looking for? Give us a call.

FontanaNissan said:
2014 Nissan Leaf is coming soon! We need to find homes for 19 of our 2013 Nissan Leafs. For clearance price, call us at 909-574-2290!!!
Do you know if the 2014 will have an MSRP higher or lower than the 2013 ?

Back