$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grommet said:
California ARB/CCSE sends you a check for $2500... it's not related to your CA taxes.
Sorry for being dense. I was used to the hybrid method: I got a tax credit from my then-home state. So:
- there's a car rebate directly off the pricetag
- a tax credit from Congress (which goes direct to Nissan Leasing)
- and a rebate from CA in the form of a check

The first two are calculated into the lease price to make it lower ($7000 of MSRP at Fontana). The last one is not.

FontanaNissan said:
thait84 said:
Are there any new deals at Fontana aside from 7,000 off in regards to leases?

We are still offering $7K off msrp on a purchase and $12K total savings on a lease.
So ... assuming 8% sales tax (for example) ... what would a 3-year/45kmiles monthly lease payment "look like" with $2,500 (or preferably less) Drive-off $ ? Residual ? How about 36k miles (3 years@12k miles) ? PM me if you prefer ...

We now offer $7,500 dealer discount on a purchase and $12,775 Total Savings OFF MSRP on a lease till month ends. For more information, please contact Danny at 909-574-2290...

This WA resident just had a very pleasant, short chat with Danny, who confirmed that 2012 SVs are hard to find nationwide now.

Seemed like a really easy guy to work with, would recommend that CA EV enthusiasts give him a call. FWIW.

For those in Southern California the only dealership I found with SVs is Power Nissan of South Bay in Hawthorne right off the 405. From the website it looks like they still have seven in stock.

DaveHanson said:
This WA resident just had a very pleasant, short chat with Danny, who confirmed that 2012 SVs are hard to find nationwide now.

Seemed like a really easy guy to work with, would recommend that CA EV enthusiasts give him a call. FWIW.

x10guy said:
For those in Southern California the only dealership I found with SVs is Power Nissan of South Bay in Hawthorne right off the 405. From the website it looks like they still have seven in stock.

The sales manager there, sorry i forgot his name (mid 40's white guy, the only guy who can sell leafs there) is totally not flexable. Hes not will to negotiate at all. At least this was my experience.

Thanks
Leonard

Kansaisupra said:
x10guy said:

The sales manager there, sorry i forgot his name (mid 40's white guy, the only guy who can sell leafs there) is totally not flexable. Hes not will to negotiate at all. At least this was my experience.

Thanks
Leonard

I believe his name is Tim Kling.... And I concur. Maybe that is why they have 20 Leafs in stock. :)

I have to say that I have had a really a good experience with Tim Kling. The guy gave me numbers on paper on the car within a few minutes of meeting me. He responds to email quickly and with real information based on your request. And I have certainly found him to be flexible with pricing. He just seems like a no nonsense kind of guy. If you want the car and are serious he will work with you.

Maybe he isn't the guy to chase you with the usual sales tactics stuff, but considering the other dealers I've talked to will barely give out real numbers or constantly change them from phone to email or vice versa, fight putting anything on paper or email and then bombard you with followup calls/emails, I definitely prefer Tim's style. The guy has been straight with me on every occasion.

I don't know why they have so many Leafs, but they did get 7 on a truck one day I was there a few weeks ago. A bunch of them were SVs.

Anyway, just my opinion. But I think if you are an educated buyer and you just spell out exactly what you want, Tim can get you the deal.

Last 2012 Nissan Leaf SL avaiable for sale!!! (In stock Only Deal). $8,500 OFF MSRP on a purchase and $11,775 Total Savings on a lease. We will also include a AeroVironment 240V Charging Kit. Please contact us for more details at 909-574-2290.

HI Danny Fontana Nissan,

I am looking to lease one now. Any incentive /offers you are running this week?
thanks

-Des

desmondC said:
HI Danny Fontana Nissan,

I am looking to lease one now. Any incentive /offers you are running this week?
thanks

-Des

It doesn't sound like he has any cars left. The factory has reportedly produced 200 cars already, and I suspect that dealers like Fontana, a big one in the SF Bay Area (name escapes me, Redwood?) and Mossy in San Diego will get first crack at these cars in about a month to six weeks.

TonyWilliams said:
It doesn't sound like he has any cars left. The factory has reportedly produced 200 cars already, and I suspect that dealers like Fontana, a big one in the SF Bay Area (name escapes me, Redwood?) and Mossy in San Diego will get first crack at these cars in about a month to six weeks.
I'm guessing you're referring to Boardwalk Nissan in Redwood City.

Thanks for the heads up!. I also emailed Fontana, and see in case Danny's away.
you reminded me and I'll check with the San Diego one too.
If anyone has recently leased in Los Angeles area, please share info/what you got (or pm me)

Thanks!

-Des

desmondC said:
Thanks for the heads up!. I also emailed Fontana, and see in case Danny's away.
you reminded me and I'll check with the San Diego one too.
If anyone has recently leased in Los Angeles area, please share info/what you got (or pm me)

Thanks!

-Des

pm'd

Back