$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cdub said:
Have you guys been getting invoiced or have the cars just been showing up randomly?

Both invoiced and showed up...

smkettner said:
I feel like we are playing the Lotto waiting for our numbers to come up as the winner :)

Unlike Lotto you will get a matching number for sure and this ticket is quite expensive!!! :D

After my car spent a long time at the port I finally picked it up earlier this week from Fontana Nissan (I've updated the spreadsheet #712). Want to express my gratitude to Danny and Joanna for making it a long-time coming reality. Danny was great training me and I think I'm almost fully vetted on the car now. Just a few more capabilities to tackle.

So far, I've only put about 40 miles doing short errands but have thoroughly enjoyed the EV experience. Tomorrow will be my first home charge cycle and this monday going to take the car into work (fairly long commute, but can plug in there) so the co-workers can see my new toy. I'll still be commuting by motorcycle because I can't beat it time-wise, but this car will be my everything else vehicle.

I guess I'm used to a beer budget. Overall feel of the car quality is good, and the ride sure feels solid. I'm finding the seats comfortable and I sure like that rear camera. Wonder when I will christen the vehicle with its first wash :cool:

abasile said:
Danny, I would again like to thank you and Lisa for a very nice delivery last week. The LEAF is awesome! My wife has been enjoying it too.

One question. Have you received any update as to when a shipment of all-weather floor mats will be arriving at the dealership? Others are reporting delivery within a week. See http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3361&start=10 Thanks!

Your all-weather floor mats is here.. Give us a call ;)

FontanaNissan said:
Your all-weather floor mats is here.. Give us a call ;)
Cool! We will pick them up next time we are down there, likely in a few days. Our LEAF was just at your dealership yesterday to top off for about an hour; thanks for the charge! Now all we need is something to cover the floor of the cargo area...

Stoaty said:
Hey, how about #1999? Week of April 22 still on dashboard.

John.. We have quite a few Leafs at the port with the same ETA. Called them a dozen of times but still no updates. Will keep you posted!

FontanaNissan said:
John.. We have quite a few Leafs at the port with the same ETA. Called them a dozen of times but still no updates. Will keep you posted!
Thanks for trying. You must be (almost) as frustrated as we are :twisted:

Stoaty said:
FontanaNissan said:
Thanks for trying. You must be (almost) as frustrated as we are :twisted:

Yes.. it's a bit frustrating with the ETA changes and tracking down the stats on all the Leafs we ordered. :x

We will get another truck-o-leafs this week! Will keep you guys posted here!

Back