Anyone have problems getting Blink Incard? Anyone got extra?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachfitrob

I have asked them on original signup, and IIRC 2-3 times since then in 41 days. Still no card.

Anyone happen to have an extra unregistered one by chance?

beachfitrob said:
I have asked them on original signup, and IIRC 2-3 times since then in 41 days. Still no card.

Anyone happen to have an extra unregistered one by chance?

Both my wife and I have registered cards that we got last summer when we ordered our Leaf. Both cards are in our Leaf, but we have never had opportunity to use them. They are there just in case. Now with all the selling of the company I hope they are still good if we ever do need to use them.

Almost all our charging is from the AV L2 installed in our garage. The other is from several Nissan dealers around town with the L3 DCFC.

I had to wait 6 months for mine. Those guest codes got pretty old, pretty quick. Especially since a lot of the touch screens barely work.

I know this doesn't help, but I got mine when I leased the car. Dealership had them. Try calling around to the dealerships. A friend got his from a Kohl's. Just some thoughts.

Back