April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'm really surprised based on the number of people that ordered before me but after weeks of having a week of 4/14 delivery on my DB (no 7 day email), this morning I found I had moved to week of 4/26. The waiting, is indeed, the hardest part.

cdub said:
Two people with week of April 22nd already have cars. That makes me feel good. What dealers did you guys use?
I've Week of 4/22, no 7-day email. Rep said my Car is in queue for s/w update... and couldn't give an estimate

markd said:
Not that I'm really surprised based on the number of people that ordered before me but after weeks of having a week of 4/14 delivery on my DB (no 7 day email), this morning I found I had moved to week of 4/26. The waiting, is indeed, the hardest part.

Got moved from 18th to 26th also today. I am actually happy about this, at least it looks like they didn't forget my order... haha
checked with dealership yesterday and still on hold, but that's fine. :)
I know it is on the way to my garage! :D

I have week a of April 22nd date. Just talked to CS and they stated that is in status "started" as in they have started the software update. Boardwalk Nissan is my PD. They also said delivery can take place up to 7 days after the week of date.

Finally ... I heard from my dealer.. My Car arrived and available for pickup tomorrow ...

It is quite a coincendent that it falls on the same day last year I have pre-ordered this vehicle. After a LONG one yr i got to know my car is available..

I am so excited and waiting for tomorrow ....

My date has stayed at week of April 18th for 3 weeks. I talked to the dealer this weekend, and other than confirm it was in the US and awaiting the software update, he gave me no information. I may chat with CS this afternoon as they seem to have better information.

I'm "week of April 08" and frustrated. I got on the live chat at the LEAF site this morning (anniversary of the reservation) and asked if they had any more information. No further information was their reply. Kenneth was the contact. I asked if the car was in Long Beach, he said yes.

I suggested they improve their communication.

VIN 703, blue Sl

One good thing about the delay is time for the San Joaquin Air Pollution District to process my grant application. If you're eligible you MUST apply before you purchase the car!

-Harry in Fresno

Woohoo! Movement on my DB. Went from June delivery to week of April 11th today! CS service has been telling me that June didn't mean anything, so here's to hoping we'll get our LEAF before the end of the month.

Beachcliffs said:
I hope to be able to report soon that our car arrived at dealer (25 minutes from port) within a week of DB going to "week of April 6". Only time will tell.
Time just told. PD informed me a few moment ago that our Black Beauty arrived last night. Looks like we should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Friday. So glad the the waiting game is over (in our case anyway). :D :D :D

Beachcliffs said:
Beachcliffs said:
I hope to be able to report soon that our car arrived at dealer (25 minutes from port) within a week of DB going to "week of April 6". Only time will tell.
Time just told. PD informed me a few moment ago that our Black Beauty arrived last night. Looks like we should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Friday. So glad the the waiting game is over (in our case anyway). :D :D :D

Awesome news! Always good to see a car arrive a bit sooner then expected.

Really glad to see a lot of deliveries. It looks like everyone who has a VIN should expect these to come in the next couple of weeks. I just spoke to Nissan CS. He told me that they are doing about 100 updates/day with each update taking about 40 mins. He also claimed that the updates were delayed because of lack of accessories (Japan Earthquake). Now, it's a matter of logistics before it gets to the dealer.

BTW, my delivery is week of April 14th with North Bay Nissan in Petaluma.

Congrats guys! Finally things are moving. Has anyone noticed their Carwings tab kind of freeze prior to getting a week of delivery date? Spoke with CS on Monday and the rep had me on some kind of list to see what's going on with my car, supposed to call me back with an update. Nothing yet. I'm still month of June, but hoping for sooner. As luck would have it, the Volt dealer called and said they have a car for me :shock:

VIN 1265
Cayenne red SL
Res. 4/20/10
Ord. 10/30/10
Del. June or sooner...

Back