April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cdub said:
Who else has a Week of April 22nd? Have they heard any new info?
I HAD a "Week of April 22" but then they changed me to Month of July. I see that one poster above also had a "Week of April 22" and got his car already, but he ordered in January, so of course he got his car. (Not angry at the guy who got his car. Angry at Nissan for bumping me back three months after my dealer told me my car was in Portland!)

Quick question for people who are still waiting for their car:
Under "enable CARWING" Tab, there is this button "view settings". On my dashboard, nothing happens if I click on it.
When people mentioned "Carwing enabled", does that mean if clicking on that button, something shows up.
(I do have VIN# from "owner's portal")

Beachcliffs said:
Beachcliffs said:
I hope to be able to report soon that our car arrived at dealer (25 minutes from port) within a week of DB going to "week of April 6". Only time will tell.
Time just told. PD informed me a few moment ago that our Black Beauty arrived last night. Looks like we should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Friday. So glad the the waiting game is over (in our case anyway). :D :D :D

I am happy for you, man.
now, rub some of the good south bay luck on my dash board.

surfsnow said:
Quick question for people who are still waiting for their car:
Under "enable CARWING" Tab, there is this button "view settings". On my dashboard, nothing happens if I click on it.
When people mentioned "Carwing enabled", does that mean if clicking on that button, something shows up.
(I do have VIN# from "owner's portal")
My CW button has never done anything. Likewise owner's portal is available and I set up CW there.
Others commented this is normal. CW tab will activate when you put the CW password into the actual car.

I really hope my delivery day comes before my CU loan approval expires 5/15 ;)

waiting4leaf said:
Really glad to see a lot of deliveries. It looks like everyone who has a VIN should expect these to come in the next couple of weeks. I just spoke to Nissan CS. He told me that they are doing about 100 updates/day with each update taking about 40 mins. He also claimed that the updates were delayed because of lack of accessories (Japan Earthquake). Now, it's a matter of logistics before it gets to the dealer.
Well at 100 per day, all in port should be shipped out by next week. :)

thankyouOB said:
I am happy for you, man.
now, rub some of the good south bay luck on my dash board.
Stopped by Power Nissan just a bit ago after taking my daughter to nearby orthodontist. They have four Leafs on lot now: two black (one is mine), one white and one red (San Antonio buyer with second home in South Bay). Our car is being prepped for a 2pm pick up tomorrow afternoon. And no, I cannot get this silly :D off of my face.

I cannot get this silly :D off of my face.[/quote]

Congrats for you Beachcliffs. I was passing Boardwalk Nissan about an hour ago and saw 1 red and 1 blue LEAF sitting there waiting for the owners to claim them.

Thanks to all of you (lisaleaf, cinmar, Mary C, smkettner, thankyouOB and any others) for the positive vibes. :cool: . I'll be leaving this thread now and hope to be able to remember to post in the "Official - I got my Leaf" thread sometime tomorrow after 4pm.

Picked up my Black SL (+QC) today from Boardwalk Nissan.
One year to the day since reserving it.

EVproject Blink is sitting at home waiting for it to arrive.

The actual order went in back in early September.

TEG said:
Picked up my Black SL (+QC) today from Boardwalk Nissan.
One year to the day since reserving it.

EVproject Blink is sitting at home waiting for it to arrive.

The actual order went in back in early September.

Congratulations TEG on your new arrival. I also waited one year for my LEAF which I picked up yesterday.
However I am still waiting for my Blink install. When did you receive approval, and when was the install?
Did you constantly but Blink to get some action?

Beachcliffs said:
Thanks to all of you (lisaleaf, cinmar, Mary C, smkettner, thankyouOB and any others) for the positive vibes. :cool: . I'll be leaving this thread now and hope to be able to remember to post in the "Official - I got my Leaf" thread sometime tomorrow after 4pm.

It all be cool. I almost got off the freeway and coasted by Power to look at ur baby. But, I just went home on the early out from work.
watching baseball now.
MLB took over the Dodgers. Told the McCourts there thing was too nasty and too damaging to baseball to let it go on.
They were as slower than Nissan to see the PR downside.

linkim said:
However I am still waiting for my Blink install. When did you receive approval, and when was the install?
Did you constantly but Blink to get some action?

I had a legacy Avcon charge station already at the house with a dedicated circuit, which is now replaced with the Blink, so when I first got approved for the EVproject and the electrical contractor called to inquire about site difficulty he basically said "piece of cake, we will come over right away." I probably went from approval to install in record time. It was all done a few weeks ago.

MaryC said:
I was passing Boardwalk Nissan about an hour ago and saw 1 red and 1 blue LEAF sitting there waiting for the owners to claim them.

I'm coming for you, baby! (the blue leaf, not MaryC)
Just got The Call a few minutes ago: I'm set to pick up my Leaf at Boardwalk on Friday morning.
From the sound of the dealer trying to fit me in, sounds like there's going to be several other Leafs delivered that day as well!

earther said:
MaryC said:
I was passing Boardwalk Nissan about an hour ago and saw 1 red and 1 blue LEAF sitting there waiting for the owners to claim them.

I'm coming for you, baby! (the blue leaf, not MaryC)
Just got The Call a few minutes ago: I'm set to pick up my Leaf at Boardwalk on Friday morning.
From the sound of the dealer trying to fit me in, sounds like there's going to be several other Leafs delivered that day as well!

Steve, Friday should be a good day for you, picking up your LEAF on Earth Day. Your VIN 922 still shows up on my OP. I am interested in the Carwings PIN (which is linkim in my OP), and how easy it is to change it to one you want (earther?). When I picked up my LEAF, the person giving my the rundown on the vehicle wasn't sure how to change the CW PIN or PWD, and I wasn't too interested at that time in changing the PIN in my LEAF VIN 1571.

Again congrats with your new LEAF.

Back