April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derkraut said:
LEAFfan said:
AmarilloLeaf said:
I think the Gold covers all of the muffler, exhaust system, and even includes stuff like fan belts and alternators. ;)

And FREE oil changes for LIFE!

The gold probably also covers the fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel pump, catalytic converter, fuel injectors. Man! That Gold Warranty covers EVERYTHING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My initial comments about orasadil might not be completely off. BTW, I talked my dealer today. He told me that he got 3 LEAFs on Friday (none of them was mine :( ). He is scheduled to 8 more today. Hopefully, one of them is mine. He also mentioned that they do get them in lots of 8.

Nissan must have heard my negative comments and overnighted me my car (yeah, right). My PD called me two hours ago and said they got two trucks in this morning. One has my name on it.

I'm trading in a cherry 350Z Touring Roadster. Damn is it going to be hard to say goodbye to that.

z0ner said:
Nissan must have heard my negative comments and overnighted me my car (yeah, right). My PD called me two hours ago and said they got two trucks in this morning. One has my name on it.

I'm trading in a cherry 350Z Touring Roadster. Damn is it going to be hard to say goodbye to that.

Congratulations! ;)

Thanks everyone. I think the port in LB is finally opening up and we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Fontana Nissan would be lucky to see one truck every 7-10 days, and now they've received three in 3 days. I made sure to schedule the first available appointment since they have to charge both truckloads with only two chargers. Please keep that in mind when you get the call.

z0ner said:

z0ner - Happy to hear that you are receiving your LEAF. Mine comes into my possession tomorrow after a lengthy wait from RAQ of 9/2. There should be many more happy LEAF owners as the floodgates open at Long Beach. Now still dealing with Ecotality and another phone call.

Congrats!

Wow .... Finally... I am expecting to see my car and drive it sooon..

I just spoke with mark (my PD connel Nissan) , He told me my car is expected to arrive today ..

I need to stick to my phone all day ...

sreehyd said:

I just spoke with mark (my PD connel Nissan) , He told me my car is expected to arrive today ..

Did you get the call? Who else got the call today? My dealer mentioned that he received cars which were scheduled for march 29th delivery.

z0ner said:
I made sure to schedule the first available appointment since they have to charge both truckloads with only two chargers. Please keep that in mind when you get the call.
Good point. But I would note that they actually have three charging docks, one in the service area and two accessible to the public. Also, Danny told me that they are considering adding a fourth charging dock (though that won't help at the moment).

BTW, we recently drove by Metro Nissan in Redlands, and observed only one charging dock. (Besides Fontana, we hope to be able to charge there as well from time to time.) Before stopping by a dealer for a charge, it's probably best to call and make sure a charging dock is available...

Also, I got a call today from Lisa at Fontana saying that our car would be there today or tomorrow. Woo hoo! (Yes, I'm a "lucky duck", and had nothing to do with that.)

If everything goes to plan--and nothing has so far--I may be the owner of two new Nissan's in the span of a week! Last Friday I picked up a Nissan NV 2500 HD high roof van and my Leaf is showing April 22 on the DB as of last Thursday.

I will need the Leaf to offset the carbon footprint of the 15 mpg NV! The Las Vegas dealer, "number one in the West", where I bought the van, knew very little about the Leaf. A sales manager said, "that has a 150 mile range, doesn't it?" They said they won't be able to sell the Leaf for another year, and sales people don't have much interest in what they can't sell.

The good news about Nissan's van is that the feature set for the money is very good, IMO. I would have never even known about the new vans had it not been for my ordering a Leaf--so the Leaf is working to bring Nissan some visibility to their marque and their other models.

sreehyd said:

sreehyd, I'm in Irvine, got mine through Mark at Connell as well. Highly recommend them. Best wishes on your impending blessed event! :lol:

Your spreadsheet entry says that you're in Tustin. How did you get into the eTec program? I thought that they weren't offering it in Orange County.

Hope you'll join us at one of our local meetups with your new LEAF one day soon.

waiting4leaf said:
sreehyd said:

Did you get the call? Who else got the call today? My dealer mentioned that he received cars which were scheduled for march 29th delivery.

I called my dealer, He checked the dashboard.. Per him my car will be reaching dealship today .. I will follow up and check tomorrow

Boomer23 said:
sreehyd said:

sreehyd, I'm in Irvine, got mine through Mark at Connell as well. Highly recommend them. Best wishes on your impending blessed event! :lol:

Your spreadsheet entry says that you're in Tustin. How did you get into the eTec program? I thought that they weren't offering it in Orange County.

Hope you'll join us at one of our local meetups with your new LEAF one day soon.

Yes, Thats what I wondered.. But it was approved, I am still waiting for installation to be done .. :lol: Fingers crossed ...

Sure .. I will show up for the meetup .. Any upcomming meetings ?

The delivery truck was unloading an hour or so ago at Boardwalk nissan. 3 Leafs (blue,white,silver) on the top level as I drove by from the freeway, not sure how many on the lower level. unfortunately, not mine :(

My friend who reserved in July, ordered mid-January, got his 7 day email Friday morning; Friday afternoon he got the call it was in, and picked it up Sunday. Don't know which San Diego dealer, but I'd bet it's Mossy Kearney Mesa.

Meanwhile, my dashboard is resolutely stuck at Week Of April 22nd. Which I'll admit is better than May, June, July, Penduary or the 12th of Never.

z0ner said:
Thanks everyone. I think the port in LB is finally opening up and we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You are correct! I called CS today and they told me that my LEAF was released from LB 'Service' Apr. 15th with shipping to my dealer two-three days later (maybe shipped today). So instead of 'week of May 6', it should be here sometime next week. It was a nice surprise.

Back