Call from Nissan about experience, ordering process, etc.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you told him to add train horns as an option, the ones with the 3/4" air inlet.

I talked to Bill as well on Saturday. I only passed on two criticisms to him that I had. 1: That the milage estimate wasn't very useful for me since it kept shifting. I tend to use the charge bars counting the white ones as 10% charge each and treating it like a gas gage's E->F needle. 2: That voice dialing to make a phone call is painfully difficult and would be much easier if they just had a quick dial list you could program and go straight to. Other then that I just shared how much I was loving the car so far and how impressed everyone I've shown it to has been. He asked me if I would be available for future things as well so we'll see if anything comes of that.

I love people who don't understand how Email Recall works and that it is not going to work with 95% of the email accounts out there. It just makes that person look even dumber when they try to recall it.

malloryk said:
I sort of got a similar email, from Trisha Jung, Director for Nissan’s EV Sales & Marketing. A few minutes after receiving it, she sent a recall email. Maybe she's had second thoughts about me! :)

mogur said:
I love people who don't understand how Email Recall works and that it is not going to work with 95% of the email accounts out there. It just makes that person look even dumber when they try to recall it.

malloryk said:
I sort of got a similar email, from Trisha Jung, Director for Nissan’s EV Sales & Marketing. A few minutes after receiving it, she sent a recall email. Maybe she's had second thoughts about me! :)

yeah, I've never seen recall work well. I got another email this morning from someone else. He should be contacting me this week.

Back