First damage

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on topic- Are you sure the damage was not from the factory? Not sure it that was clarified. Nice thing about the Think City, made of plastic and scratches are gone with a heat gun:)

Train said:
The first ding, paint chip and scratch is always the hardest. Should get easier after this... :)

My Leaf took it's first door ding the other day. No dimple in the metal, but a small chip out of the paint down to the undercoating. :evil:

All the colors except blue are current other-model Nissan colors. There should be door-bumper strips from some other model that would "almost" fit?

Good question for all of our dealers!

EVDRIVER said:
Back on topic- Are you sure the damage was not from the factory? Not sure it that was clarified. Nice thing about the Think City, made of plastic and scratches are gone with a heat gun:)

No, I would have noticed it. It's been a month now, and pretty well know every inch of my LEAF. My new hypothesis is maybe neighbor kids with a ball or other projectile while the car was in the driveway.

Back