High Quality LEAF Photos by mxp

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverLeaf

The link below shows the best, high quality, detailed photos of the LEAF I have seen to date

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43375161@N00/sets/72157624888545047/

The link was posted on the Nissan LEAF News website and links to these Flickr Photos.

Extremely close-up photos of every angle, interior, exterior, under the hood, etc.

Keep up, that is so two days ago (I kid, really)
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1276&p=24820#p24820

These are mxp's photos. Excellent ones and deserve to be here.

ps : This isn't the first time something that originates in this forum, goes to some other site and comes back as a news item ;)

SilverLeaf said:
Sorry about that. Missed that entire thread. Nonetheless, great photos.

Feel free to delete this entire topic, if you like.

np. I've edited the tile - all is :cool:

So, to save any embarrassment SilverLeaf might have (not saying there is any, just if...)

I opened up the link... and knew I had seen it before. So I went back to this post, and saw it was posted by SilverLeaf. I went back to the pictures, which are titled "Silver Leaf at Boardwalk Nissan RWC". So then I go back - and I think to myself "What the heck? These are Silverleaf's pictures - it's got his name right on the flickr page - why is he posting this in multiple places?" I think I went back and forth a couple of times before I realized that "Silver Leaf" is exactly how someone would describe pictures they took of a Silver Leaf, and that they were not SilverLeaf's photos.

So yeah, any time you think you've done something silly - just remember that someone out there has done something sillier.

Ya, these are really nice shots and give a very good idea of the nice fit and finish of the Leaf. The color (according to the Nissan order sheet) is Brilliant Silver and I would be willing to bet it is the same Brilliant Silver we got on our Infiniti (Nissan) FX45. If you see a silver FX35/45, that is the silver that will be on the Leaf. I was once told that Mercedes uses the same paint code for some of their silver cars but call it something different.

To make this just a little bit more interesting

SilverLEAF has ordered a Cayenne Red Nissan Leaf

(originally planning to order a Silver Leaf, but just love this shade of RED)

cashu2 said:
Does the button on the right in picture 4-Con_4c turn off the artificial sound when driving under 30mph?
I thought it was 18MPH, but yes - it should turn off the forward (and probably the backward) sound. It gets reset everytime you turn off the Leaf, however.

I think the error was propagated via a Euro review or a misinterpreted graph from a Nissan presentation. It's 30 km/h (kilometer-per-hour), so, yes, that's about 18mph.

Back