LAX Parking Structure 1

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzwibel

I have to goto LAX later today. Where in Parking Structure 1 are the ev chargers?

Thanks!

mzwibel said:
I have to goto LAX later today. Where in Parking Structure 1 are the ev chargers?

Thanks!

Hi,

When I went to Parking lot 1, I entered through the first entry gate. I went down the aisle and went to the left. From what I remember, the are off to the left side as you enter the parking lot. The charging stations are actually on the other side of a short wall, and sort of on the outside of the parking structure (on the 1st level). Hope that helps... and that there is an open plug for you. They don't seem to have enough plugs for everyone who needs one.

-Peter

They're on the eastern wall - check which terminal you're in - we had a long walk from parking structure one to terminal three. There is supposed to be EV parking in structure 6 too - but I haven't been there. It can be difficult to get a charge, but you still get the free parking without charging - big savings

Structure 6 does not have any 110 outlets or chargers for Leafs. It only has chargers for RAV-4's. LAX Really needs some chargers added. Right now there is two level 2 and two 110 outlets.

Back