Megan Racing "Street Series" Coilovers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armadillo said:
marcucci said:
.....The tougher part is just figuring out how to access the top of the strut, which requires removal of the windshield wipers (two 14mm nuts) and the cowl cover (some plastic clips)....

hmm good call. I did it through the tiny access port that pops open and it was a real PITA...I was trying to figure out if I could find a random neighbour child with tiny hands to do it :)

I see that 5 different places are selling these now on eBay for between $879-$900 and free shipping... I am tempted to pick up a set, but am still hoping to pay more like $700-750. Don't think it will happen on a low volume product though.

Yeah, I'd like to try to put something together, but I just don't have the time right now to run down vendors especially considering I'm still on the fence.

OP, thanks for giving your feedback. How have thy held up over the years? Can you give a long-term update? Miles driven? Is the damping still effective after these past few years?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking into buying a set. They run for $750 now

SmileyFace said:
OP, thanks for giving your feedback. How have thy held up over the years? Can you give a long-term update? Miles driven? Is the damping still effective after these past few years?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking into buying a set. They run for $750 now

Haven't been on here in forever but I have the Blitz coilovers. Put about 60K miles on them and they still performed like they did from day one when I pulled them off. The only issue is the springs and anything that is not aluminum has rust (I'm in the PNW). We shipped our 2013 Nissan Leaf to my folks down in Texas a little over a year ago because they needed something reliable and economical and it's living it's life out down there in retirement. I kept the Blitz coilovers (swapped the OE suspension before shipping the Lead off) though and plan to order new springs and the Blitz upper strut mounts as we're thinking about getting into a used 2015 Leaf (yes we miss our 2013 that much). My wife and I both love the original body style. If we get this 2015 the plan is to eventually do a dual motor conversion and upgrade to the E-plus system. We'll see if that actually happens.

Back