Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ibeleaf, I agree that Weatertec is the way to go. Do you know if they are available. the last time I checked they were not

In regards to the $700, Nissan sent the money to my dealer, it reduced the price of my car by $700. So no taxes or registration increases.

josh said:
In regards to the $700, Nissan sent the money to my dealer, it reduced the price of my car by $700. So no taxes or registration increases.

Is it Nissan? From what I have learnt is that th $700 comes to the dealer from EVProject and the dealer has the paperwork all set up so the customer does not get charged. It probably seemed Nissan paid may be?

IBELEAF said:
josh said:
Whom did you contact to get the process moving?

It took lots of calls. I spoke to the rep, who escalated it to a supervisor. The supervisor at the call center set it to go to the dealer (there was a choice to go to me). I think it is supposed to be the standard procedure, but I don't think they have mastered their procedures.

Josh, I take it you spoke with rep at Nissan, because they sent me to talk to Ecotality and/or dealer. Ecotality rep escalated it, so I should hear something next week. I haven't heard from the dealer yet... Also, when did you start this process?

IBELEAF said:
Josh, I take it you spoke with rep at Nissan, because they sent me to talk to Ecotality and/or dealer. Ecotality rep escalated it, so I should hear something next week. I haven't heard from the dealer yet... Also, when did you start this process?

i ordered my car on 9/3 and was approved for ecotality in November. it was a lot of calls to get it resolved. Ecotality referred me to Nissan. It was Nissan who sent the check.

There was one report of the dealer trying to "push" (or include) floor mats when they were not ordered. But, I think they were trying to make the customer pay for them.

In another case, I think the dealer was providing the mats as part of the "deal" (or for goodwill?).

But, if you dud not order the mats, you do not need to buy them.

hill said:
Just got off the phone w/ Fontana Nissan and they're expecting another delivery in a day or 2.
Woo hoo!
Really? From the spreadsheet you look like you're the week of 3/24?

Yea . . . I know . . . but the gal I spoke with (Lisa) said they're experience has been that when their customers get their VIN (mine came maybe 4 days ago), that it's about 2 weeks out. What ever that's worth. I don't wana jinks it.
:D
any time soon works for me!

Hi all.....Picking up my car on Friday 3/10....yahoo!

Things I'm bringing to the dealership:
1) My checkbook
2) My Carwings password
3) My "I Run on the Sun" license plate frame
4) My iPod Classic.... (what kind of connector should I bring?)
Have I missed anything?

Things I'm bringing home:
1) the car
2) a copy of the registration & sale paperwork for CA rebate and Fed tax credit
3) EV grin

Again...can any of you owners think of something else I should do to prepare at T-3 days?

Thanks!

The iPod connects to the car with the USB connector on the standard iPod cable.
Bring your mobile phone and pair it up with the car Bluetooth.

Thanks...I wouldn't have thought of my insurance card, and might not have remember the camera! That would have been a big mistake! Phone and CDL are always with me. :)

just a quick update, I'm several days behind on the spreadsheet. I've been working 29 of the past 36 hours. I'll updated it as soon as I can.

I've been busy:
IMG_7174.JPG

Got to have these installed and working on our demo truck by monday. They are 500F 24V capacitors.

Geez! 500 Farads at 24 volts! No overnight charging for you! I still wonder if super capacitors will eventually win out over batteries for EVs...

Who makes those capacitors, by the way?

turbo2ltr said:
I've been busy:
IMG_7174.JPG

Got to have these installed and working on our demo truck by monday. They are 500F 24V capacitors.

turbo2ltr said:
just a quick update, I'm several days behind on the spreadsheet. I've been working 29 of the past 36 hours. I'll updated it as soon as I can.
Should we recruit additional people to help with the sheet? I'd be willing to help.

turbo2ltr said:
I've been busy:
IMG_7174.JPG

Nice! Should start a thread on this project to share the details if you can. :)

Back