$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smkettner said:
Nissan said sales would be increasing significantly this year.... this is just the ticket to move some wheels :D

that is the hope ;) they are testing $1-2k rebates in different markets to see how much they increase sales. Think the CA market has $2k rebate + $500 finance cash which means if you take the $500 you lose the ability to lease it, but still not a shabby deal at all.

Just as I predicted last year. Low sales mean rebates to eat the loss, get them off the lot. Sales could go up but profits suffer.

FontanaNissan said:
To all members,

No need to reserve for a 2012 Nissan Leaf. We now have 8 Leafs available for sale at $11,000 OFF MSRP, ready for immediate delivery. Call us at 866-871-0015 for more information.

$11,000 Total Savings based on $2,500 Fontana Nissan Discount - $1,000 Charger Allowance and $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Must lease leaf with NMAC.

Check out our inventory

http://www.fontananissan.com/inventory/Nissan-LEAF-Fontana_Nissan_Dealer.html

They're here... Truck-o-leafs
truckoleafs.jpg

How long have you.had them baking in the sun?

smkettner said:
Why not list the $2500 CA rebate?
I'm sure they tell people about the CA rebate when they show up at the dealership.
But many of us on the internet do not live in CA, so it's not applicable.

So the title now says $11K off MSRP (instead of $5K). Does it really mean $11K off MSRP before taking into account tax credit and rebates??? I'm confused. $11K sounds too good to be true. Please clarify.

From their website:

As advertised $11,000 Off MSRP - 2012 Nissan Leaf SL - Only $28833 plus fees - Stop by today and test drive the 100% Electric Nissan Leaf - No Gas, No Tailpipe, No Emissions, Just lots of fun .. MSRP $39833 - Call Now - $11,000 Total savings based on $2500 Dealer Discount, $1000 Nissan Rebate and $7500 NMAC Lease Cash - Must lease Leaf with NMAC - on approved credit - Call now for details!

soareyes said:
From their website:

As advertised $11,000 Off MSRP - 2012 Nissan Leaf SL - Only $28833 plus fees - Stop by today and test drive the 100% Electric Nissan Leaf - No Gas, No Tailpipe, No Emissions, Just lots of fun .. MSRP $39833 - Call Now - $11,000 Total savings based on $2500 Dealer Discount, $1000 Nissan Rebate and $7500 NMAC Lease Cash - Must lease Leaf with NMAC - on approved credit - Call now for details!
This sounds like only $3500 off MSRP not counting the $7500 from the immediate tax credit via a lease.

So the recent $5K off MSRP deal is gone and is really replaced by the $3.5K off MSRP now? But they counted in the $7.5K tax credit to make it look better at $11K off? They should be consistent with previous advertisement and post it as a $3.5K off instead of misleading people with the $11K off.

garsh said:
smkettner said:
Why not list the $2500 CA rebate?
I'm sure they tell people about the CA rebate when they show up at the dealership.
But many of us on the internet do not live in CA, so it's not applicable.

That's correct. We will let everyone of our customers know about the state rebate.

Hi Danny,
Thanks for the info on the DC Fast Charger...Not sure if this is a trial or not, but if it goes well, would Fontana consider installing one of the new inexpensive Nissan DC Fast Chargers permanently at the dealership?

Thanks....

Back