$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy said:
would Fontana consider installing one of the new inexpensive Nissan DC Fast Chargers permanently at the dealership?

Yes, that would be great! I always need a boost to get back "up the hill" to Victorville which usually involves a couple hours at the charger at Ontario Mills (usually see a movie while I wait).

Randy said:
Hi Danny,
Thanks for the info on the DC Fast Charger...Not sure if this is a trial or not, but if it goes well, would Fontana consider installing one of the new inexpensive Nissan DC Fast Chargers permanently at the dealership?

Thanks....

This is not a trial. AeroVironment is kind enough to lend us a DC Fast Charger for a couple of days so we can show our customers how it works. Once the DC Fast Charger price tag drops a bit more, Fontana Nissan would consider installing one.

How does the $7500 Federal credit work on a lease?

1. Does the customer sign over the credit to Nissan and then not have to worry about filing anything when tax time comes?

2. Is the capitalized cost then MSRP minus $7500 minus dealer discount?

EVee said:

1. Does the customer sign over the credit to Nissan and then not have to worry about filing anything when tax time comes?

NMAC claims the credit for themselves and passes the savings in the form of $7500 of lease cash, which works as a capitalized cost reduction.
The other $1000 EVSE promotion is also lease cash.
The rest of the "$10,000" is dealer contribution.

kubel said:
EVee said:

NMAC claims the credit for themselves and passes the savings in the form of $7500 of lease cash, which works as a capitalized cost reduction.
The other $1000 EVSE promotion is also lease cash.
The rest of the "$10,000" is dealer contribution.

That is correct about the Federal Tax Credit! Except the $1,000 EV Charger Rebate is gone.. :cry:

theaveng said:
FontanaNissan said:
We now have 15 Leaf SL models at $5,000 OFF MSRP.
I want this deal. :D

Us too! Unfortunately that deal was over.. We still offer competitive pricing on our Leafs.. Check out our website at http://www.fontananissan.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

FontanaNissan said:
We now offer $4,000 discount on any Leaf in dealer inventory (offer ends 9/23). Call us for details..

Is this 4k already reflected in your website inventory prices?

Thanks
--Daniel

I decided to buy another 2-seat Honda Insight. The Leaf battery issues concerns me too much to spend so much money. Even though I was driving the insight at 75 miles an hour, it still averaged at amazing 60mpg. I'm not aware of any car that can get such amazing fuel economy at that high speed. Not Prius or Chevy volt or the leaf.

FontanaNissan said:
We now offer $7,000 dealer discount on a purchase
Wow - that does not include any tax credits or state rebates, right? That puts a SV at ~$28k before rebates and the SL at ~$30k before rebates - or around $20k after Fed tax credit and CA rebate. If you live in the San Juaquin subtract another $3k or Corona another $2k.

This is $2k better than your last deal - so Nissan must be throwing you guys some good dealer cash!

Nissan is getting serious about moving metal!

drees said:
FontanaNissan said:
We now offer $7,000 dealer discount on a purchase
Wow - that does not include any tax credits or state rebates, right? That puts a SV at ~$28k before rebates and the SL at ~$30k before rebates - or around $20k after Fed tax credit and CA rebate. If you live in the San Juaquin subtract another $3k or Corona another $2k.

This is $2k better than your last deal - so Nissan must be throwing you guys some good dealer cash!

Nissan is getting serious about moving metal!

Yes, this does not include any state, fed tax credit or any incentive that's being offered in your city, etc... :D

Back