April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TEG said:
linkim said:
However I am still waiting for my Blink install. When did you receive approval, and when was the install?
Did you constantly but Blink to get some action?

I had a legacy Avcon charge station already at the house with a dedicated circuit, which is now replaced with the Blink, so when I first got approved for the EVproject and the electrical contractor called to inquire about site difficulty he basically said "piece of cake, we will come over right away." I probably went from approval to install in record time. It was all done a few weeks ago.

I just talked to Robert at A-1. He is planning to come and install the Blink on Friday AM. Good timing - having the L2 dock installed on Earth Day will allow me to drive the LEAF longer distances.

Congrats to all who are getting their LEAF's during this historic week! It has been a year and, for some of us, the odyssey continues. But we can smile knowing that the odyssey will end soon and then the journey begins.

idunk said:
Dashboard just moved to the week of April 28 from that of April 13. Something is moving!

Mine moved from April 26th to 28th, I take this as an indication of my car being in queue for the software update, and they are working hard on getting the car out the lot. :)

The delivery for "starry" was JUNE last night at this time, 8 April early this morning, and 26 April just a little while ago.

I just let him know to get those "bags of bills" ready for ... processing ... soon!!

It appears that the Bushel of LEAFs sitting in the Port of LA is turning into a Gale of LEAFs leaving the Port. :D :D :D

Looks like my date finally changed from the April 1st that it's been saying since I got my 7 day email on 3/17 to week of April 29th. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. It's good I suppose that at least something's starting to happen, but I was really hoping to have my car before my husband leaves on his trip next week- if it's not here by then things get complicated.

I have to say it's frustrating how badly this has been handled- I understand them delaying orders because of the AC fix, but the fact that they pretty much said I was getting my car in a week or two, then somehow managed to delay it by over a month, while people with later delivery dates have been getting theirs daily shows some pretty amazing disorganization. I clearly made a mistake trusting the guidance they gave me on delivery in making a judgement about selling my car, but if they'd actually processed the orders based on the delivery dates they'd given after the AC fix started being applied it would have been less of a problem. I honestly wasn't trusting any estimated dates until they gave out the 7 day email, but that really should have been far more reliable than it turned out to be.

svBackstreets said:
Mine went from 4/14 to 4/26 last night and 4/28 tonight.

+1

Until yesterday, Nissan CS assured me that the car will be delivered as promised during the week of 4/14... today, it changed to 4/28.

linkim said:
Your VIN 922 still shows up on my OP. I am interested in the Carwings PIN (which is linkim in my OP), and how easy it is to change it to one you want (earther?). When I picked up my LEAF, the person giving my the rundown on the vehicle wasn't sure how to change the CW PIN or PWD, and I wasn't too interested at that time in changing the PIN in my LEAF VIN 1571.

Brendan (the Boardwalk Leaf dealer) assures me that this won't present a major problem. He says he can perform a similar process they use on orphaned cars to "unmarry" the 922 CW from your account and re-enter it as me. You should maybe keep an eye out on your 1571 just in case somehow that gets affected. Guess we'll find out tomorrow morning for sure!

garygid said:
link.., Can't you just delete/remove the unwanted car from your Owners Portal? Or, if you remove it, does it keep "coming back"?

I know that whenever I try to "remove driver" on linkim from my vehicle, his name disappears until a refresh, and then he keeps coming back like a bad penny :)

Just got the "7 days" email. Based on what I've seen in the forum lately, I am deluding myself and hoping the car will be at the dealership in the next couple of days :)

Just received my 7 day e-mail. Dashboard says week of April 28th. Right on schedule. Looking forward to joining the Leaf driving club.

Ordered January 26th
Cayenne Red
Advantage Nissan
Bremerton, WA

haha hoho.

I got the 7-day email on the 19th and my date moved from 15 to 26. today, it moved again to the 28th.
do these cars exist?

thankyouOB, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.

earther said:
garygid said:
link.., Can't you just delete/remove the unwanted car from your Owners Portal? Or, if you remove it, does it keep "coming back"?

I know that whenever I try to "remove driver" on linkim from my vehicle, his name disappears until a refresh, and then he keeps coming back like a bad penny :)

Thanks Gary, it worked. I was afraid to touch my OP, but now I have my LEAF it shouldn't make a difference. Steve, let me know if my PIN and PWD are also deleted. Good luck and happy driving tomorrow.

Back