Month of X to Pending

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kataphn said:
Update: just talked to PD. He said my car was produced 3-7-11. I have a VIN (1467) and car is on hold in the port of LA. :mrgreen:
Sounds good. I hope to be paraphrasing you soon. My PD was not able to log into Nissan site today (probably because so many others were).

Beachcliffs said:
Kataphn said:
Update: just talked to PD. He said my car was produced 3-7-11. I have a VIN (1467) and car is on hold in the port of LA. :mrgreen:
Sounds good. I hope to be paraphrasing you soon. My PD was not able to log into Nissan site today (probably because so many others were).

NNANet has been having issues today. Coverage comes and goes, and I can't get to the dealer dashboard. Wouldn't surprise me if I'm not the only one with that issue.

Late October order - just got bumped from May to pending along with a very vague email from Nissan...

My PD had further confirmnation on my order, VIN #1436, production date 3/5/2011. Nissan CS called him directly after I talked them to find out the information he had since they couldn't come up with the VIN. A number of other orders suddenly appeared today on his dealer ordering system (not the LEAF DB). All of them in the Sept/Oct forgotten deliveries which still show up as pending just like mine in the DB. :lol: :lol:

My suggestion is call your PD if you haven't already and don't change your color.

Kataphn said:
To paraphrase beachcliffs.....I received a call today from Mike in CS confirming that although my DB says "pending" my car is indeed in Long Beach being prepped. CS rep did not have VIN or delivery date to provide, but does expect to be able to firm both those items up in the coming days. I asked how I would be contacted. He said I would be called. I did not initiate a call to CS today. He called on his own. This is the first Nissan initiated call I have ever received. I was dumbstruck!

Here's hoping!

Kat, I'm 1463 :)

Beachcliffs said:
Kataphn said:
Paraphrasing Kataphn ... just received e-mail from PD. He writes that my car has been produced with a VIN (#1307) :mrgreen:

Looks like I can update my spreadsheet. Is "Hold" a delivery status option?

EDIT - Forgot to thank Brendan of Boardwalk - So, "Thank you Brendan, you have helped to alleviate quite a bit of angst on my end (and apparently for a few others on this forum, as well")

I wouldn't change my color even if I had the possibility. Funny thing with mine is it is "pending" now but I can't change the color. In fact when I hit the configuration button it goes straight to the quote from my dealer.

Even stranger is when I contacted customer support, they seemed to have lost me in the system or something. They stated they will actually "call me" when they figure it all out.

Anyone else have an experience like this yet?

1051 said:
Kataphn said:
To paraphrase beachcliffs.....I received a call today from Mike in CS confirming that although my DB says "pending" my car is indeed in Long Beach being prepped. CS rep did not have VIN or delivery date to provide, but does expect to be able to firm both those items up in the coming days. I asked how I would be contacted. He said I would be called. I did not initiate a call to CS today. He called on his own. This is the first Nissan initiated call I have ever received. I was dumbstruck!

Here's hoping!

Kat, I'm 1463 :)

I'm so happy for both of you. Great to hear that you have VINs now! We'll all be LEAFin' it soon.

Beachcliffs said:
BlueSL said:
Brendan, YOU DA MAN! Thanks from all of us.
I'll second that motion. Thank you very much, Brendan. :)
Brendan is a helluva guy--he hosted our SF Bay Area Enthusiasts meeting last weekend, fed us all, and allowed us to take up 45 minutes of a Tech's time with Q&A. On top of that, he gave me advice over the phone and he's not my PD. My hearty thanks!

I got the call from my PD today.. He says I'm not on his list (the one that Brendan suggested having him look at) but mentioned that every day he looks at it something changes.. Devin from Nissan CS is supposed to call me by Tuesday. So we'll see where that goes.

Well, just check the site & found it changed from Pending to Month of July :cry:
Reserved 5/15, ordered 1/7/11, was Month of May for a long time....

Turbo3 said:
Just went to "week of May 2, 2011" (April=>May=>Pending=>week of May 2).
No Carwings just the pre-purchase checklist is enabled. No VIN yet.

Same here.. Week of may 2...

I saw your post and just had to check my dashboard. Delivery now went from pending to June, however my Carwing tab enabled, so just spent the last few minutes going through that. Just got a VIN 1284.

Back