Sacramento Area Leafs Meeting [Thread Retired]

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, spoke to the catering manager today, we will be meeting in the separate room. Specifically, the "Brewer's Room" from the website
Brewer’s Room With seating for up to 21 people, a large screen, DVD capability, and laptop hook
ups, the Brewer’s Room an ideal location for a business meeting or to watch the big game.

Thanks Leafer for sending out a big PM as well. Hope we have a big turn out!

On top of it, the weather is cooperating! *knocks on wood* :)

JeremyW said:
Ok, spoke to the catering manager today, we will be meeting in the separate room. Specifically, the "Brewer's Room" from the website
Brewer’s Room With seating for up to 21 people, a large screen, DVD capability, and laptop hook
ups, the Brewer’s Room an ideal location for a business meeting or to watch the big game.

Thanks Leafer for sending out a big PM as well. Hope we have a big turn out!

On top of it, the weather is cooperating! *knocks on wood* :)

Nice! Post pics/summary, OK?

Can't make it this time. Was wondering if the Sacto and SFBay LEAF groups could get Nissan to "adopt" the Vacaville QC for immediate result and wider public use. This would be a good stopgap measure while we wait for area Nissan dealerships to install QCs at Nissan. Together with the SMUD QCs to come, life could be much easier for LEAFs. Or, does anyone know if there are any QCs planned for Fairfield/Vacaville/Davis area? Otherwise, can't make it to Sacto without at least one QC.

Thought I had shaken off this bug, but I was wrong. So, in the interest of not infecting all of you, I will not be attending after all. Have a good meeting. :mrgreen:

So I will be bringing two gid meters if anyone wants to see their 100% gids. Mine is at 276 as of this morning. I'll be at the parking garage a bit early. Look for the white leaf with a CHAdeMO smiley on the back.

chademo.jpg

Get better soon detlefo! And for the others that can't make it, I hope to see you at a meeting soon. Next meeting in Feb will be in Elk Grove. :)

Other than the smiley-face Chademo photos I took ... did anyone take photos from car-ground level ? Or the Pyramid Alehouse ? ( I hope someone remembered -- not me :eek: )

Photos below were taken from 25th and 13th floor of CAL EPA bldg just to north of the garage.
( The plug-in (conversion) older Prius was not part of our group. A gov't vehicle parked there when we arrived. )

p1120874s.jpg

p1120875d.jpg

p1120881.jpg

p1120883v.jpg

p1120885g.jpg

Thanks for the great meet up everyone! I have been pretty busy this week and haven't had much time for the forum. Pyramid Alehouse was pretty good. They even called me to apologize for not communicating that there was a room fee. By all accounts it seemed to be money well spent.

How do you all feel about a meeting in Elk Grove on the 2nd or the 9th? Followed by a downtown meetup the 23rd?

I found some 35MM film for my old SLR for which I have many lenses for. Gotta get back to the 25th floor. ;)

Back