AV Quick Charging station software upgrades for 2013 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droopy

Just leased a 2013 Leaf S with charging package from a dealer about 30 minutes from my home. The nearest dealer (about 10 minutes away) has a AeroVironment QC station. I went by there today to use the QC but kept getting an error message when I plugged it in. I went inside to the dealership to ask them about it and they said that the QC station needed a software upgrade before it would support charging for the 2013 models. Has anyone heard of this issue?

The dealer stated that they have a call into AeroVironment about getting the software updated but had not heard back yet.

Any suggestions? I was looking forward to charging at the QC station often as the dealer is fine with any Leaf owners using it (even if you got the vehicle from another dealer).

any other L3/QC's around? Like a BLINK or EvGO? Try that to make sure its the QC not the port/car. Just a suggestion, but you would kinda think that the AV QC would be already good to go as they have been partnered with NISSAN in branding their ZERO EMISSION unit for quite sometime now..... Weird. Hope you get the software updated.

If you could, have the dealer tell you your current software information and newest (after update) so other can know/identify if they will have the same issue in the future.

Back