No Charge stations showing up

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to see what they have in the Nissan database, go to the "Plan Your Route" thing on Carwings. Then you can scroll around the country and see where they have added locations.

Near you in Vacaville, they don't list much. Harvey's Car Wash in Sacramento, Nissan Elk Grove, Napa Nissan, Concord Nissan. Not too up to date.

Electric.Carstations.com lists Momentum Nissan and Nissan of Vacaville. But neither of those are "confirmed" as having public chargers. I also received a report that the Bella Vista Park and Ride has added J1772 L2 charging. If you can confirm any of these, it would be helpful.

rawhog said:
c1987 said:
"u can make em show up. simply plug in and select "update stations" it will be added. that is how i did mine."

Is this actually working for most folks? I have zero stations loaded and "update stations" never loads anything,
even while on charge at a station.
Doesn't work for me. I just got back from trying it. While plugged in and charging I hit update stations. It said there were no charging stations around me.

Back